Tuesday, 9 February 2010

Last Chance!

Today is your last day for ordering personalised Valentine's Day cards for that special person in your life!  If you would like to place an order please contact at us via the website contact form.

Here's another sneak peek at an order we've received.

 

As always my little camera does not do this card justice, the backing card looks black but is in fact a marbled navy blue.  I'm a big fan of simplicity and I loved this design so much that I asked the client if I could reproduce it in a number of colours as a General Occasion card.  I thought it would be perfect for any time of the year to let someone know that you are thinking of them but especially for an anniversary.  I'll get some photo's of the different colours on the website soon!

Jacx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read about people's ideas and comments so please feel free to leave yours.